Followers

Saturday 2 May 2015

Pink and Blue

Hi All

Sorry I've not been blogging lately, been through a bit of a crafty drought and not feeling to bright, but hopefully all now on the mend :)

This month's Lavinia Stamps Challenge is something in Pink and/or Blue, I decided to do a set of coasters showing of some of my most favourite stamps, you will have to take my word for it that these twinkle in the light - they do, honestly!  these were such fun to do, the hardest part was choosing just 6 fairy stamps- they are all so yummy!

I rough painted the background with gesso to give it some texture so when I inked them up it gave a lovely uneven texture to it and then off I set with my pro markers - this kept me quiet for ages!!


Looking forward to seeing your crafty entries


I also made this one too using an new edge stamp




Love

Melissa xx










9 comments:

Zoe said...

Fabulous work Melissa, very pretty xx Zoe xx

Karen said...

Great set of coasters Melissa, love them. Kx

Craftychris said...

ooh the coasters and the card are just beautiful! Sorry you have been under the weather. I hope you are ok now! xxx

Jomada-Dawn said...

That butterfly stamp is one of my favourites and it looks delightful as ever on your pretty pink & blue

Barbara said...

Love these Melissa....must try something similar.....someday! xx

Eileen said...

The card is great but you have a great gift for the altered Art stuff ... It seems to 'click' with you ... LOVE the coasters E xxx

Hellen Pearce said...

Those coasters must have taken you ages! They are fabulous and I love that border stamp...mmmm another one for my list! x

Wendy said...

Your coasters are gorgeous! Love your card with the new edge stamp too. Very pretty work! Xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

your samples are wonderful bibiana