Followers

Thursday 2 April 2015

Lovely Lemon and Lime Lavinia :)

Hi Ladies

This months challenge from Lavinia stamps is anything using their stamps in Lemon and Lime.  I decided to have a go at a set of coasters.  I kept the plant theme throughout - what you can't see is that the sparkle too! you'll have to take my word for it!

This was really fun to do.  I rough gesso'd the background so that when I put the ink over I got a great (well I liked it!) texture, then it was a question of playtime :)




Hope all is well with everyone

Love

Melissa

6 comments:

Zoe said...

These are fabulous coasters Melissa, love them xx Zoe xx

Karen said...

Lovely set of coasters Melissa. Hope to see you next weekend? Kx

Mindful craft said...

Great Melissa, super set of coasters...xxx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love the shapes
Have a Happy Easter
sending warm wishes from California
Bibiana

Mac Mable said...

Very creative and colourful. Loving the idea of Gesso background's to add texture...must try this out xxx

Barbara said...

Beautiful work Melissa, lovin' this set. xx