Followers

Friday 14 February 2014

Crafty hands and Computer headaches!

Hi all

Well this has been an interesting week, my PC died and hubby, not wnting windows 8 decided to go Mac. Transfering stuff from one computer to another is hard, but trying to learn a new operating system as you go is enough to drive you dotty! All those things that took a micro second ti do before now requires some deep thought!

 

It is a good job I made my DT stuff a good while ahead or I'd have been in real trouble. In fact I made this at the end of last year, and then made over 50 oft them! The theme for the challenge is "heat or dry embossed background" and this fitted perfectly wih my invitations to my 25 wedding anniversary (although after this computer set up I wondered if we were going to make it!) I kept it simple because of the volume, I didn't like the standard peel off stickers for the wording so I put some silver card through my machine that makes the back sticky and then ran it through my Calibur. It took a while but I liked the results, for th dots on thhe "i"s I used tiny gems.

 

So hop on over to crafty hands to enter, there is a fab prize!

 

Love

Melissa

 

No comments: