Followers

Thursday 10 October 2013

Shades of Autumn for Rhedd and Rosie

Hi

Rhedd and Rosie have a new challenge running - Shades of Autumn I decided to use a stamp from a set I got ages ago - there is a lovely vintage feel to it, and as she is raking up the leaves I thought it very appropriate!  I did a bit of resist technique to create the acorn background and added a couple of die cut leaves.  The sentiment gave me a hard time - I'm not too happy with this one but it was the best I had :)

Apart from a few doggie dramas all is well here.  Poor old Mable has had yet more teeth removed (and so have I!!) I think she only has 2 left now!!  My little rescue poodle is so funny, I don't believe the vet when she said she had perfect vision in one eye, she walked slap bang into Christopher the other day, and he is hard to miss!

I hope you are all ok and I look forward to seeing your entries in the new challenge!

Love

Melissa

No comments: