Followers

Thursday 24 October 2013

Anything goes!! & a fed up poodle!

Hi!

Rhedd and Rosie have a challenge that we all love - Anything goes http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/

This is my offering, not the best I've ever done, but this time round I had a crafty block, just too many choices! These are all Indigo Blu stamps, my photographic skills are not brilliant, and some of the highlighting on the flowers and wording does not show up all that well - but it is there :)

My friend makes costumes for the local Am Dram group and let me loose on their lace stash, so I had to use a bit of it - mind you some of it is just too scrummy to use :)


As always looking forward to seeing your entries - come on show us what you've made this week!



Poor little Tilly Lou was spade this week, never have you seen such a forlorn looking poodle, she gave me a bit of a worry by taking her time waking up from the anaesthetic but she is well on the way to her old self.  We also got some lumps on her tummy removed as they were worrying her.  I do think the others were laughing at her a bit - here is Betty trying to work out what's going on.



Love


Melissa x

No comments: