Followers

Thursday 26 September 2013

Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge "something for the boys"

Hi!!

I think it is safe to say most of us don't like doing Men's cards - no sparkle, no bows no pretty's but we all have to make them :)  Especially me with most of my family and friends seeming to be male!

The new challenge from Rhedd ad Rosie http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/ is going to challenge you all to think MEN you should take a look at some of the others DT work it is stunning.

Anyway - this is my contribution, the good old garden shed, I love the detail of this stamp and it looks such a fun place to explore too! the bow has been replaced by a twine knot so I got some pretty bit on it ;-) I am also finding the fence die quite useful on these sorts of images too.


This was an alternative - less crafty but quite amusing! "retirement, twice as much wife, half as much pay!"


No comments: