Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Rhedd & Rosie Challenge: Something for the Ladies!

Hi,

Well I thought that with this challenge, the obvious thing to do was something frilly and pretty, but the other team members do this so much better than me so I needed to think "outside the box" as it were.  What do us ladies think about - and then it came to me!


So, why not have a go at entering :) http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/ it is a great challenge with many interpretations and I'd love to see what you would do.

Tilly the rescue update:

We went to the Edenbridge and Oxted show at the weekend and got Tilly Lilly Lou a rain coat, a fleece onsey for the winter as she has no hair and a doggy sling bag to carry her in when it all gets too much.  She did really well, walked for ages - in the mud too, which she hates!

We've also had some good news from the vet that her Cushings seems to have stabalised at the new lower dose.

I'll have to take some photos to show you :)

Proud Mum Update

Christopher got 8 A* and 2A's (which are going for re-mark) at GCSE and YES I AM telling EVERYONE!

Love to you all

Melissa xx

No comments: