Followers

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge - Anything Goes!!

Hi Guys

It is time for another Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge :0 the theme is nice and simple "anything goes".  You are not tied to any particular manufacturer, but the image used should be stamped rather than digital and you have to link  back to the blog site - so easy peasy! and this time I'M judging (scary)!

I have just got some half price Kenny K stamps from Oyster Stamps, and decided to use one of those - it was going to be for my son's birthday card but then I went and put pink on it and then I looked at the image and thought perhaps this wasn't appropriate for Mum to give to son!

She has wonderfully wicked glossy boots, but I couldn't get them to come out in the photo which was a shame.

 I'f you've read the blog before I mentioned we've just taken on a rescue dog.  She is settling in nicely and beginning to realise that she doesn't have to stay in one place the whole time, she also knows her name now and will try and find you if you call her.  She is such a delight a real character!

5 comments:

Beccalite said...

Such a lovely card and I love the naughty girl feel.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

Zoe said...

Fabulously sassy! Lol, love it xx

Wendy said...

What a naughty number! Fab. xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love that little minx.

Moira xxx

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a fun card and a little bit cheeky...great Dt make.

Hugs
Sandie xx