Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge "Time"

Hi Guys,

Bleurgh - I went to the doctor about some new research that says some back pain may be caused by an infection.  He had read the same thing too and we're giving it a go, blasting it with anti-biotics, but boy do I feel rubbish - hopefully this will pass soon :)

Rhedd and Rosie had an amazing number of entries to their last challenge - nearly 200.  What I like about it  is that the winners are not chosen at random like a lottery, but are considered carefully  by the team members.  This ensures that the good ones win :).

This months CHALLENGE  is "Time"


Here I've used an embossing folder and a  timepiece background stamp.  I love the sentiment and  thought it needed quite a calm background.

I hope you like it too - you should see what some of  the other DT members have done - they are fantastic! Please think about entering go to http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/

Keep your fingers crossed for Monday, my little rescue dog Tilly is going in for a blood test to see if we have her Cushings under control!

Lots of love

Melissa

No comments: