Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge "Take Flight"

This is a great title - Sooo many things you can do I didn't know where to start! AND there is a great prize donated by Zoe too!




 I had a go with two sets of Visible image stamps - I just love this butterfly stamp they do! Naughty Eileen  talked me into buying some frantage and I love it - it give a great metallic edge to a page.







Now this one is not so much taking flight as falling, but it uses some great Lavinia Stamps and shows how easy it is to make a flower out of garden string!!


It is a great challenge with a lovely prize - so please pop on over to their BLOG and have a go!  Any card with the theme of flight can enter.

Love

Melissa xx

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Lovely cards! Love those butterflies and the silver embossing around the edge. xx

Anonymous said...

Your cards are gorgeous.

Moira xx

Zoe said...

Wow! You really went for it! Lol they are all great cards, I love birds butterflies and fairies, I must say those Visible Image butterflies are gorgeous, I just love them. Xx

Beccalite said...

Great cards, love them all, gorgeous.

So happy to be part of the Team.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx