Followers

Saturday 1 June 2013

Lovely Lavinia Lavender!

Hi Guys

The next Lavinia Stamps Challenge stamps challenge - here are my DT entries,
























With such lovely images a pretty bit of paper or a simple die cut is all you need. The fairies wings I put mica powder on, although the picture doesn't show :( it means that as you turn the card they just catch the light.  The card on the right is one of the newer images and great fun to colour as the combinations are endless.

Anyway - please take a visit to the challenge blog I'd love to see what you enter - I'm always on the lookout for new ideas ;-)

Love

Melissa

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh my! These are lovely Melissa xx

Craftychris said...

Both these are gorgeous! The fairy on the first card is the first Lavinia stamp I ever bought and I still love it! xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are both really gorgeous, I love the images and the papers and layouts are gorgeous on both cards
Lindsay xx