Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Bloomin Lovely

It's been a wired old time with me being kicked out of my craft room/ Christophers study room as he is doing his GCSE's all the worry about those and also have my back play up. Then to top it off my Grand Calibur has had to go back for repair as a bolt inside has sheared off. However this hasn't stopped me totally, just slowed me down a bit!

I have made this for the Rhedd and Rosies's challenge blog the theme this month is Bloomin' Lovely and also for a friends niece, it's nice to make a real girly card sometimes :)

The stamp is a Sheena Douglas and the flowers were made with my new punches. I've just discovered the Brittania word dies, they are amazing and so useful, I think I have most of them now!



Love from Melissa xx

Location:Searchwood Road,Whyteleafe,United Kingdom

6 comments:

Karen said...

Very cute card Melissa. Hope your back is better. Kx

Sandra Wright. said...

Fabulous Dt make...that stamp is just adorable.

Hugs
Sandie xx

Pauline Butcher said...

Soooo pretty and the image is very cute. Hugs P xxx

Zoe said...

A gorgeous card Melissa, such a lovely image, I'm sure your niece is going to adore this card xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love the image and flowers.

Moira xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely darling. Love that image and all the wonderful embellishments and punched wording.