Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Oh what a time I've had - not being able to get into my craft room because it is so full of "stuff" from No. 1 son in between residences and having rooms decorated to disaster of disaster my Vagabond has broken!! one day the motor just stopped :( Mycraft Store have been brilliant and collected it from me and will deliver a new one when they have it in stock.  I didn't realise how much I use it and what a difference a die cutter makes to you cards.

So I decided to sit in the garden and practice my colouring -I have friends who have been on proper courses and I am getting SO left behind :) anyway there were some free Lilly of the Valley images with a magazine which I have photocopied and played with - I have left a space for the sentiment until I know who wants what for what - but I hope you like them

Love Melissa xx
















One last picture - because Betty decided to eat her cushion she had to creep in behind Mack - fortunately he is a deep sleeper - or more tolerant than I thought!!


3 comments:

Eileen said...

Well!!!! I think you have cracked this colouring in lark .....super stuff ...well done you ! :) Lovely, lovely work xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Just awesome shots there, Melissa, so love LOTV so that was great bonus having some free images to copy and you have done a great job with them, and trust Vagabond soon back with you! thanks for sharing, Shaz in oz.x

Dee said...

Hi Melissa, lovely cards and you've made a smashing job of the colouring in (I need to practice more..) Eileen told me about the LOTV freebies so I will have to get colouring!!! Dee xxx