Followers

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Oh what a time!

Oh what a time I've had!! a new puppy and a new die cut machine!!  Betty (see below with her favourite toy) came to our household and seems to have quietly taken over! she has the most delightful nature to her and apart from a little nose nibbling if she gets near your face, there is not a jot wrong with her, she is an absolute delight, and a distraction from crafting, although she does like to sit on my feet while I'm card making :)

As I said before I have just purchased a Vagabond to replace my broken Big Shot and I have cut out LOADS of random shapes just playing with it!!  I also got a Hougie board as Eileen and a number of other crafters rave about it, and today I created this pocket card from a 12" square of paper in no time at all.  I added one of the tags cut using the vagabond and decorated both with a lovely set of flourish stamps.  I found the instructions on another blog, but have closed the page down without noting it :( I'll see if I can find it in my history if anyone is interested.


lots of love to anyone who has taken the time to read my ramblings :) xx

5 comments:

debs29blue said...

Hi Melissa
Aaaaawwww! Betty is an absolute hun!! Completely adorable! What breed is she?
Love the card, very pretty. I have got a Hougie too, took me a while to use it but it is a great tool!
Take care
Debs x

Dee said...

Hi Melissa, your going to be very busy then... Betty is looks gorgeous, what breed is she? A colleague at work has just bought a cockapoodle named Maddie, she's white and cuddly just like Betty looks. BTW beautiful card.. Dee xx

TAM said...

OOOHHH Betty is adorable - as the others have asked already what breed is she?

Unknown said...

She is a miniature poodle - and SO clever, she has already learned Sit, Wait, Paw and she gives a little woof if you ask her to "speak" she has stolen my heart big time - she has fun in the craft room! I have to watch what I put on the floor or she runs off with it!

daisyg said...

Yo Missy,

We just love Betty Boo, can we have some more photo's of her?

Signed Daisy & Holly (using Kendo's computer)