Followers

Monday 15 November 2010

Weekend Crafting

No rugby this weekend as everybody has colds, it is like a sick house in here!! anyway a good excuse to sit quietly and craft.  Here are 2 of the cards I made - I'll post more in the week.

The Christmas wreath was made by using the leaf stamp that came with the fairy door stamp (if you see what I mean!!) I repeated the pattern in meadow and citrus in a circle and added some gems and then that fantastic ribbon.

The dandelion card.  I used the bigshot to cut out the shape and then brayered and stamped the negative of the shape, I then used the cut out part and masked the centre so that I could brayer the outside to make the frame, I then finished it off with a smaller Lavinia dandelion stamp.  The boys want me to make more man cards, I think this could be one, but they are boring!!

1 comment:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

love the Christmas wreath card well done Melissa! Simple and so effective, just what we need, I must get into my cards too!